My faith in humanity has been restored
- Hybrid electric vehicles; electric powered engines, were designed in the early 1990’s, and have been growing for over 20 years. Electric motors and gasoline engines are combined to create fuel efficiency and eco-friendly solutions. I can’t quite afford one just yet but I will be able to soon! There are many benefits of a hybrid vehicle:
- Eco-friendly – Hybrid vehicles reduce the amount of fuel consumption, they use a gasoline engine and electric powered motor which cuts fuel consumption down and is more energy efficient. As the hybrid vehicle becomes more wide-spread it increases productivity towards becoming environmentally friendly.
- Financially beneficial – (Overtime,) a hybrid vehicle pays for itself from the fuel and resources it uses. Hybrid cars are a larger initial investment, however over time they are more economical and will save you money. They also save you money on your tax bill.
- Battery recharging braking system – Each time you apply the brakes in a hybrid vehicle you add charge to your battery, capturing energy that would be released. This can save you time you would spend recharging your battery, not to mention, it’s brilliant!
- Automatic start/stop mechanism – Hybrid vehicles automatically start when applying fuel, and automatically stop when you come to a complete stop, this overall saves energy from idling.
- High re-sale value – You can compare it to buying a house in a sense whereas you can invest in a hybrid vehicle now, and as time goes on more and more people are turning to hybrid vehicles which is resulting in a higher re-sale value. So you can basically buy the car, drive it for 5 years to see if you like it, then if you’re not satisfied you can turn around and sell it for more!
- More power – If you want to design your hybrid more towards having more power, you can do that too. There are multiple designs to hybrid vehicles, depending on preference.
Visit http://www.hybridcars.com/ to learn more about hybrid vehicles, or to get a quote on your choice of a hybrid vehicle today!
While hybrid vehicles are often 5-10 thousand dollars more initially, as well as higher maintenance cost, the market is growing rapidly and I don’t believe it will be that way forever. If you read my about me page you know I’m all about saving money and being resourceful. If you can afford it, buy a hybrid, they are much more environmentally friendly and WILL save you money over time. I hope to see gasoline powered motors get weened out over time and fully replaced by hybrid vehicles.
An automatic start/stop system… It is amazing what this world has come to. I do believe we are destroying the planet in a sense, but I also believe we are getting more and more advanced as time goes on and able to counter our destructive ways with things like hybrid vehicles. I quite enjoy watching technology unfold as time goes on, man are there ever some brilliant people out there. I often think about what could be accomplished if the 7 billion + humans on this planet were working together, using all our ideas and creations to be productive, like towards something like science.
A little side note, I also predict that humans are going to evolve into computers. I think eventually we will use up the resources that we have access to and become reliant on a virtual foundation, which could be in 100 years, or it could be 1,000 years from now. My deep thoughts for the day. You’ll notice throughout my posts I will write little rants, Click here to view my other articles.
That’s all for today folks! See you guys soon.
Have a good day everybody!